Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days


"Juicy Apple"
Acrylic, Gessoboard, 5x7 $35

to purchase, please visit my Daily Paintworks Gallery 

Today is Day 6 of the 30/30 January challenge. I slipped and skipped yesterday but back on it today. Starting right up in the morning is best for me and I get so pumped that I can paint all day into night. I plan on getting a day ahead so that I don't panic if something comes up or the grief is unbearable. I have to plan painting around yoga, however, because that is my lifesaver in a sea of grief. No problem, it's just an hour and close-by.

I've gotten tremendous comfort from reading about the afterlife since Mark passed over. As soon as he left, I felt a desperate need to find out where he went and so the investigation began. It is pretty incredible that there are so many credible sources who have written about this subject yet few are talking about it. (Well Anderson Cooper is because of the movie coming out, yes!) For starters I recommend Between Death and Life by Dolores Cannon....excellent. The eye opener for me is that of the many books I've read about this (and there are many more) they all say the same thing in slightly different tones. I feel more comforted than I did before reading these since the truth is that we don't die. Energy cannot be destroyed. When it is our time to transition over to the spirit realm, or afterlife, or hereafter, leaving the body is painless and very quick. Oftentimes, we don't know that it's happened because we are the same person....we think, we feel, we remember....we just don't have a clumsy body. After reviewing what has just happened and adjusting to being outside of the body, we continue on our journey to the spirit realm feeling peace and full of love. Our loved ones are always with us in spirit. I do talk to Mark a lot because he's right here....Hi Mark, I love you.....


No comments: