Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 26 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

"Beets"
Acrylic, Linen on Panel, 5x7, $25
Sold

Day 26 - of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days. I lost a few days here but I'm ok with that. I do what I can. I had a session with a Medium and was pretty wiped out emotionally and mentally for a few days. I spoke to my parents and, of course, Mark. It's pretty amazing. That's an understatement, now really....It won't be my last session that's for sure. I was joking with Mark last night about how I hunted him down and found him....I hope he's as happy about it as I am! Still miss him immeasurably but at least I had contact with him, experienced his crazy sense of humor, had some questions answered and feelings affirmed. I love you Mark.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my, your leaves are amazing Carolyn!

Unknown said...

thanks, Sheila...so kind of you!